Monday, January 18, 2010

Well, the time has come to wrap up regular posting on our adoption blog. I will come and post again if I have something significant to post regarding adoption, but I have been thinking about it and have decided to take a (hopefully) short break from blogging and then probably will start a family blog and keep this one forever as the blog of our journey of adoption. I have been thinking about how thankful I am that I have this journal & pics of the last year and a half and so glad that I took the time to do it. I will definitely put our new blog address link on here and hope that those of you that follow along will continue to do so. We have met SOOOOO many wonderful people and adoptive families through the blog! We have been contacted by adoptive families while they are in Ukraine, friends/fam of adoptive families who were concerned for their friend/fam in Ukraine, adoptive families who share similar stories or who have adopted for our children's orphanages, adoptive families with special needs children, and those hoping to adopt.....it is hard to believe the friendships we have made through just blogging. I really want to make a point to say PLEASE continue to contact us at anytime...we love to know other adoptive families or help anyone we can, or just to be praying with you as we have been blessed with great support too!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU to those of you who followed along during our time in Ukraine and supported us, prayed for us, and send words of encouragement through the blog. I dont know what we would have done without being so far from home for so long. We feel that you are apart of this journey we have been on. Thank you to the friends we have made along the way...what a blessing!!!

GOD IS SO FAITHFUL!

0 comments: