Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pics Cont'd....

Pics:

1. Grant talked his Aunt Tiff into having an overnight campout in the living room.

2. Vitali watcing T.V.

3. The first time we put Vitali in the pool his first week home, he did not have the strength to balance on floaties without his head tipping over in the water. Well, this is a pic of him now...not only can he balance in the water, but he jumps off the diving board about 100 times when we go swimming. YEA!!!!

4. Tiff with our animals...Max & Dil




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fine looking family. Especially Papaw in the previous group of pics.

GiGi a.k.a said...

I am amazed...to say the least at how Melanie and Jason have made a beautiful home for all these children including one of mine (Tiffany). The Lord has been gracious. As I was sitting watching Inna swim my thoughts were on the blessings of the Lord, and what a miracle this was to be present to see 2 more grandchildren added to our family. They all have blessed me so much...just the transition in the home with much laughter and amusement. The Lord pulled this off for his Glory, and with years ahead even more-so. I can't wait to see the larger picture, but still enjoying the moment. My prayer today is spiritual strength in all of our circumstances...oops I feel a preach coming on, I'll close. I heard Corrie ten Boone once say, "never forget to pray for our missionaries." This is so true, and the families that adopt I believe are in this category, and Christ helps us to reach the finish line.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're still posting pictures!

Unknown said...

I see you!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!