Thursday, March 13, 2008

Made it to Atlanta!

Hi everyone~ We have arrived safely in Atlanta. I wanted to be able to post before we left, but there was no time. We are actually exhausted from all the things to do before we left, but I wanted to send a quick post before we went to bed. We had a great dinner tonight at The Cheesecake Factory with my brother, Jacob and Grant is SUPER PUMPED about going on his first flight tomorrow! And...while we were packing before we left, Grant discovered he had his first wobbly tooth. So, the tooth fairy may be traveling to Ukraine, but like I told Grant for all we know that may be her home base, haha! We will miss everyone! I will try to post and send a few pics when we arrive in Ukraine on the 15th.
G-nite!
Mel

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had an image of you holding a little girl with Grant's haircolor...guess I'll just have to wait and see...Emma is praying for you to be there the minimum time...2 weeks?

niki said...

Hope your flight was great!

Anonymous said...

"The Ukraine" or "Ukraine"? "The Uganda" or "Uganda"? Hee Haw!

Missy and Kevin said...

I hope your trip goes great. We were there in November and December of last year to adopt our daughter. I will be praying for you and your family. Take care and may God bless you in finding your daughter.

Anonymous said...

I think about you all a lot. Niki had to go to the ER today, Sat, from the soccer field. this evening she passed a Kidney Stone. I know that has nothing to do with your trip but I thought you might like to know. Whatever stresses you may have to deal with have to be better than that. I pray you will have a great experience in Ukraine filled with God's love, peace and blessing.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Such a long flight - hope you find some time to rest and get over the jet lag/time difference. Wishing you the patience/love you may need in these last few days of waiting. Take care and come home safely, Penny

joannapaige said...

Let's see if this is going to work for me today! I am so excited for you all -- I am so wishing for a short visit & everything going so very smoothly. I can't wait to meet the new family member!!! We can't wait to see more! We love you!!!!